Meant2B - Help Each Other Out

I didn't make this song I wished I did. This song is the songs I like to make. Anyways let us all help each other out through the up(s) and down(s) in life. Stand up for those who may seem like they or he or she can't stand up for themselves.

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Elder Julian Gordon Pratt. I was born in Romania in Eastern Europe. I am 25 yrs old. When I turned 6 1/2 years old I was adopted and came to America and I have been living here since. When I was born I was born without any hands so I have small stubbs or almost an arms length and so I had to adapt to life and figure out ways to live especially I had to learn English. I can type between 37-42 WPM (Words Per Minute) I love to play soccer, (my favorite sport), Basketball, and Dodge ball. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and my family members. I am in New York Rochester Mission, to serve the Lord the best I can for two years. I am a Missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints and I am greatful that the Lord has allowed me to be part of the Missionary work and to have the oppurtunity to help anyone who has a desire to wanting to learn about God and the wonderful things he is and has been helping them wether it is getting through trials or overcoming hardships. I am greatful God is allowing me to represent as Jesus Christ and to help many people just like how Jesus Christ has helped many people when he was on the Earrth.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tim Hurst - Running on Faith ( Never Give Up )

Thhis video is about Tim Hurst. I got this video from mormon.org. here is the link for it. http://mormon.org/people/   Why did I chose to use this video for this blog post? Here is a few reasons. I chose this video becuase Tim hass shown a big example to others that maybe in his same situtation. Tim has only one leg because he lost his left leg from an accident. Even though he doesnt have a left leg he is a firm believer in not quiting in Life. When we have challenges in our own individual lives, (and we all do) we should do everything we can to never quit but to figure out how we can get thru tough times and to rely on the scriptures and to apply the Gospel in our lives and do everything we can to come closer to God. Because he is truly the one who can help us and knows what we need. There is a quote that I heard from somebody and it goes like this. "when we get challenges we will keep getting them until we get the idea of why we get them and once you get why the chllaneges came then you will know how to overcome them cause you faced them before, keep trying keep trying and never give up". That is so true lets do everything we can to be the kind of person God would like us to be and to do our very best to follow his commandments. REMEMBER IF we give our 100% and our best effort then Jesus Christ can give his 100% and help us because he is our older brother who wants us all to come back to him. He wants all of us to be happy and enjoy this life and to learn as much as we can in this life. Always stay strong, follow his commandments and do your best because thats all God has asked us to do.

1 comment:

ALin said...

Great post, Julian. I also especially like the quote of the week for this week. When I read "sun" I also thought of "Son" like Jesus Christ, because as we come closer to him, we always feel burdens lifted from us.

Welcome to Elder Julian Gordon Pratt Blog

I hope you enjoy my posts. If you got any questions about my posts let me know.