Meant2B - Help Each Other Out

I didn't make this song I wished I did. This song is the songs I like to make. Anyways let us all help each other out through the up(s) and down(s) in life. Stand up for those who may seem like they or he or she can't stand up for themselves.

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Elder Julian Gordon Pratt. I was born in Romania in Eastern Europe. I am 25 yrs old. When I turned 6 1/2 years old I was adopted and came to America and I have been living here since. When I was born I was born without any hands so I have small stubbs or almost an arms length and so I had to adapt to life and figure out ways to live especially I had to learn English. I can type between 37-42 WPM (Words Per Minute) I love to play soccer, (my favorite sport), Basketball, and Dodge ball. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and my family members. I am in New York Rochester Mission, to serve the Lord the best I can for two years. I am a Missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints and I am greatful that the Lord has allowed me to be part of the Missionary work and to have the oppurtunity to help anyone who has a desire to wanting to learn about God and the wonderful things he is and has been helping them wether it is getting through trials or overcoming hardships. I am greatful God is allowing me to represent as Jesus Christ and to help many people just like how Jesus Christ has helped many people when he was on the Earrth.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Don't Get Trap By Satan

This is a story from "The Misionary's Little Book Of Inspirational Stories"

This story is called "How To Catch A Monkey" BY = Elizabeth Brenner

In India, people catch monkeys by seting a out a small box with a tasty nut in it. There is an opening in the box - large enough for the monkey to put in his empty hand, but too small for him to pull it out once he grabs the nut. Once the monkey has the nut, he must let go to regain his freedom. If he keeps holding the nut, he is trapped. Most monkeys will not let go of the nut, making it easy for hunters to catch them. People have been known to be caught in similar traps - the prize in the box controls us-but we can free ourselves if we are willing to let go = Elizabeth Brenner

Do we all get distracted of what is going around us? Do we recongize the good things? Do we try to focus spending time with our families? Do we go and seek (look) to find any service we can help with? Do we do our best to lift others up and being a friend? If we do these things then we will truly be happy because its what our Hevanly Father would like us to do is being kind to everyone, give a hand or arm :) for any oppurtunitys to help others, following the God's Commandments, and doing our best to set a good exmaples and following God in our daily Lives. Sometimes Satan tries to creep into our day to day life and tear us down. He will try his best to distract us from our purpose here on Earth and if we follow him by being distracted (or be like a monkey who wants the nut) then Satan has us and it will be hard to get away. But if we choose to let go of the nut (distractions) and to do our best to follow God's path we will truly be happy. We can have more blessings from our Father in Hevan cauase he can give us everything that we need not WANT. But Satan can't to do he is a deciever and will lead us a stray. So lets stay strong and do our best to always have God as our light who is shigning our pathway. Because God loves you and wants to protect you and will always be there to help you. Remember it is us if we seperate from God it isn't God seperating from us cause he will never do that.

1 comment:

Janie said...

this is a great story Elder Pratt. Good luck in your mission

Welcome to Elder Julian Gordon Pratt Blog

I hope you enjoy my posts. If you got any questions about my posts let me know.