Meant2B - Help Each Other Out

I didn't make this song I wished I did. This song is the songs I like to make. Anyways let us all help each other out through the up(s) and down(s) in life. Stand up for those who may seem like they or he or she can't stand up for themselves.

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Elder Julian Gordon Pratt. I was born in Romania in Eastern Europe. I am 25 yrs old. When I turned 6 1/2 years old I was adopted and came to America and I have been living here since. When I was born I was born without any hands so I have small stubbs or almost an arms length and so I had to adapt to life and figure out ways to live especially I had to learn English. I can type between 37-42 WPM (Words Per Minute) I love to play soccer, (my favorite sport), Basketball, and Dodge ball. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and my family members. I am in New York Rochester Mission, to serve the Lord the best I can for two years. I am a Missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints and I am greatful that the Lord has allowed me to be part of the Missionary work and to have the oppurtunity to help anyone who has a desire to wanting to learn about God and the wonderful things he is and has been helping them wether it is getting through trials or overcoming hardships. I am greatful God is allowing me to represent as Jesus Christ and to help many people just like how Jesus Christ has helped many people when he was on the Earrth.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Follow Your Dreams

This video is about a guy who is a Korean his name is Choi, Sung-bong he is 22 years old. He has lived in very difficult situtaions in his life. He was in a orphange at three years old and he ran away from there because he was beaten and so he ran away frrom the orphange. For the next ten years he bought gum and energy drinks and sold the produtcs to the people on the streets. He then he took a test called CED and passed elemetry and middle school.The first time he actually went to school it was a High School. He started singing when he was on the streets becuase that was one of the first things he liked to do and he started following that path and he went on to Korean Talent show and sang really good. So what does this have to do with following your dreams well no mater how hard life is you can do everything you can to not give up and to keep trying becuase "You Can Do It" Follow your dreams and when some people say thats not a something you should do well if you enjoy signing, playing an instrument, or anything else I say go for it becuase God has given each of us different talents and we should use the talents that we have been given becuase its a free gift he has intrusted each of us and he expects us to use them.

I wasn't much of a person who like to sing but as I have started to make some songs within this past few months almost 2 years. I have started to have a desire to want to go on a music cuareer path because its something I enjoy doing and I noticed its a way that Heveanly Father is helping me get through the hard times. When I start thinking of the words to write for my songs, I know the words our coming from Heveanly Father becuase the words are not the words that I can just pop out of my head. I want to let others know about the songs and I hope that there reading it and how God is truly there for all of us and wants us to suceed in this life. As long as we do our part God will give us blessings that we need and in Doctrine and Covenants 130 verse 20, 21 it says

20 There is a law, irrevocably decreed in heaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all blessings are predicated—
 21 And when we obtain any blessing from God, it is by obedience to that law upon which it is predicated.

Here is the link for those scriptures

 http://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/130.20?lang=eng#19

I will post my second song soon maybe in 3 weeks from now.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Elder Pratt, You're AMAZING!! We really enjoy reading your blog!! You're an inspiration to us all!

Mamma Meg said...

Elder Pratt!!!! This is Megan...your best sister. I finally got my internet/computer life fixed so I'll be much better about checking this blog as well as emails etc. I LOVE you so much and I am so proud of you. What a wonderful blog. We are all constantly thinking of you and praying for you!

Laurie Pratt said...

Well helloooo Elder! This is Megan...using a google account I just made for Mom. I'm just testing it out and getting it all set up. Love you!!

MBusse said...

Elder Pratt,

I will always remember when you came to the US and joined the Pratt family. I was Megan's roommate at BYU. I remember her going over to spend time at the orphanage during the adoption process and still have the little rug she brought back for me from Romania.

It makes me just overjoyed to see where you are today. You are such a remarkable young man! I'll look forward to following the blog.

Welcome to Elder Julian Gordon Pratt Blog

I hope you enjoy my posts. If you got any questions about my posts let me know.