Meant2B - Help Each Other Out

I didn't make this song I wished I did. This song is the songs I like to make. Anyways let us all help each other out through the up(s) and down(s) in life. Stand up for those who may seem like they or he or she can't stand up for themselves.

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Elder Julian Gordon Pratt. I was born in Romania in Eastern Europe. I am 25 yrs old. When I turned 6 1/2 years old I was adopted and came to America and I have been living here since. When I was born I was born without any hands so I have small stubbs or almost an arms length and so I had to adapt to life and figure out ways to live especially I had to learn English. I can type between 37-42 WPM (Words Per Minute) I love to play soccer, (my favorite sport), Basketball, and Dodge ball. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and my family members. I am in New York Rochester Mission, to serve the Lord the best I can for two years. I am a Missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints and I am greatful that the Lord has allowed me to be part of the Missionary work and to have the oppurtunity to help anyone who has a desire to wanting to learn about God and the wonderful things he is and has been helping them wether it is getting through trials or overcoming hardships. I am greatful God is allowing me to represent as Jesus Christ and to help many people just like how Jesus Christ has helped many people when he was on the Earrth.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Love Your Neighbors


I saw this on facebook, and I thought I should share this with all of you people. Here is the story.

In 2014, neighbors in a tight-knit Texas community began noticing an elderly neighbor named Charlie struggling to get through his daily walks around the block.

For Charlie, walking his two Yorkshire terriers became a coveted part of his every day routine since he was diagnosed with leukemia. Once an avid biker, walking his dogs was the only way he could get exercise and socialize with his neighbors while his wife Sandra was at work. Then, one day, something incredible happened.

One of Charlie’s neighbors left a chair in her front yard for him and attached a sign that said, “Chairs for Charlie … or for others in need of a rest.” Charlie was blown away by the simple yet sweet gesture. Before he knew it, dozens of chairs lined the streets near Charlie’s home of 10 years. “They symbolize the love the neighbors have for us,” Sandra said. Some neighbors even left out an extra chair for Sandra and water bowls for the couple’s dogs. When Charlie stopped to sit down, the homeowners often join him outside to take a few minutes out of their day and just talk.

“The thought of putting those chairs out makes you think about that there are other people and they care about you and watch out for you and try to help,” Charlie said.

Later that year, Charlie passed away at the age of 64. The chairs were left outside in his neighborhood, now adorned with flowers and messages of love.

Please SHARE this awesome story with your friends on Facebook, and spread the love.


I just want to add a little bit to what people said in this video. I agree we all should try to get to know our neighbors. It can be nerve wrecking to meet someone new, like i said in my last blog post let us all try to be kinder to other people even if you don't know them and let us all try not to judge other people or animals on the outer appearance and judge what is in the heart. Have a awesome day everyone.

No comments:

Welcome to Elder Julian Gordon Pratt Blog

I hope you enjoy my posts. If you got any questions about my posts let me know.