Meant2B - Help Each Other Out

I didn't make this song I wished I did. This song is the songs I like to make. Anyways let us all help each other out through the up(s) and down(s) in life. Stand up for those who may seem like they or he or she can't stand up for themselves.

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Elder Julian Gordon Pratt. I was born in Romania in Eastern Europe. I am 25 yrs old. When I turned 6 1/2 years old I was adopted and came to America and I have been living here since. When I was born I was born without any hands so I have small stubbs or almost an arms length and so I had to adapt to life and figure out ways to live especially I had to learn English. I can type between 37-42 WPM (Words Per Minute) I love to play soccer, (my favorite sport), Basketball, and Dodge ball. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and my family members. I am in New York Rochester Mission, to serve the Lord the best I can for two years. I am a Missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints and I am greatful that the Lord has allowed me to be part of the Missionary work and to have the oppurtunity to help anyone who has a desire to wanting to learn about God and the wonderful things he is and has been helping them wether it is getting through trials or overcoming hardships. I am greatful God is allowing me to represent as Jesus Christ and to help many people just like how Jesus Christ has helped many people when he was on the Earrth.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Roo is a survivor. Being born blind with malformed front paws hasn't stopped him from being the happiest Golden Retriever Dog


This is amazing. I hope he can have a loving family who will love him for who he is and give him a chance to live life you can do this Roo i love you buddy. Even though i never meet you yet if i do it will be a great experience and an honor.


Roo is a survivor. Being born blind with malformed front paws hasn't stopped him from being the happiest Golden.Roo and his brother, Kanga, were born blind with malformed front paws. The brothers were found in a field in Long Beach, CA. It is thought they were left there by their previous owners who meant well but could no longer handle their combined disabilities. The brothers were in a shelter where they were pulled by the Golden Retriever Club of Greater Los Angeles. Kanga was later adopted by a wonderful family leaving Roo behind. Roo now lives with his foster moms who will love him until he finds that perfect family.Special thanks to Golden Retriever Club of Greater Los Angeles Rescue.If you are interested in adopting Roo go to grcglarescue.org

No comments:

Welcome to Elder Julian Gordon Pratt Blog

I hope you enjoy my posts. If you got any questions about my posts let me know.