Meant2B - Help Each Other Out

I didn't make this song I wished I did. This song is the songs I like to make. Anyways let us all help each other out through the up(s) and down(s) in life. Stand up for those who may seem like they or he or she can't stand up for themselves.

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Elder Julian Gordon Pratt. I was born in Romania in Eastern Europe. I am 25 yrs old. When I turned 6 1/2 years old I was adopted and came to America and I have been living here since. When I was born I was born without any hands so I have small stubbs or almost an arms length and so I had to adapt to life and figure out ways to live especially I had to learn English. I can type between 37-42 WPM (Words Per Minute) I love to play soccer, (my favorite sport), Basketball, and Dodge ball. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and my family members. I am in New York Rochester Mission, to serve the Lord the best I can for two years. I am a Missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints and I am greatful that the Lord has allowed me to be part of the Missionary work and to have the oppurtunity to help anyone who has a desire to wanting to learn about God and the wonderful things he is and has been helping them wether it is getting through trials or overcoming hardships. I am greatful God is allowing me to represent as Jesus Christ and to help many people just like how Jesus Christ has helped many people when he was on the Earrth.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Footprints

This is  a story from a book called ("The Missionary's Little Book Of Inspirational Stories") That was given to me before I left on a mision to new york

"One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that at times of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that these were the lowest and saddest times in his life. This bothered him, and he asked the lord "You said that once I decided to follow You, You'd walk with me all the way. But during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. Why, when I needed You most, did you You leave me?" The Lord replied , "My son, I love you and would never leave you. During those times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it is then that I was carrying you."


I agree to what this story said there may be times in our lives that we feel alone or sad but there is somebody above us who cares about us and he truly loves us and he is more then willing to help us if we accpet him and invite him into our lives. Jesus does love us and he is always having his hands extented to reach towards us but it is us who decides if we accpeth him. I know Jesus Christ our Savior and our Lord did died for us and set an example for us and we should look towards the examaple he has set for us and if we folow the commandments that our Heavanely Father gave to us we can truly be happier.

2 comments:

Allison Linner said...

This is such a wonderful analogy, and I agree with you completely. Trials get a lot easier to bear if we rely on our testimonies. Great job :)

JEBB said...

I know my Savior knows me and knows the trials I face. He knows because he suffered my pain, joy and sorrow in the Garden of Gethsemane. I'm grateful for his sacrifice beyond what words can express. I have learned more of his atonement in the times I have been suffering. I don't think I would willingly choose those trials, but how grateful I am for them and the joy the knowledge of his life and mission has brought me. Thank you for your sacrifice to bring this message to the people of New York.

Welcome to Elder Julian Gordon Pratt Blog

I hope you enjoy my posts. If you got any questions about my posts let me know.