Meant2B - Help Each Other Out

I didn't make this song I wished I did. This song is the songs I like to make. Anyways let us all help each other out through the up(s) and down(s) in life. Stand up for those who may seem like they or he or she can't stand up for themselves.

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Elder Julian Gordon Pratt. I was born in Romania in Eastern Europe. I am 25 yrs old. When I turned 6 1/2 years old I was adopted and came to America and I have been living here since. When I was born I was born without any hands so I have small stubbs or almost an arms length and so I had to adapt to life and figure out ways to live especially I had to learn English. I can type between 37-42 WPM (Words Per Minute) I love to play soccer, (my favorite sport), Basketball, and Dodge ball. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and my family members. I am in New York Rochester Mission, to serve the Lord the best I can for two years. I am a Missionary for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints and I am greatful that the Lord has allowed me to be part of the Missionary work and to have the oppurtunity to help anyone who has a desire to wanting to learn about God and the wonderful things he is and has been helping them wether it is getting through trials or overcoming hardships. I am greatful God is allowing me to represent as Jesus Christ and to help many people just like how Jesus Christ has helped many people when he was on the Earrth.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Overcome trials and Challenges

Do we know what’s in the feature for all of us? I know I don't know what the future is for me. When I was the age between 7-14 years of age I had a lot of things happened. I was born without a fibula bone in my left leg. I had clubbed feet. I was also born without any hands so I had to figure out how to adapt to life. It was not easy to know what to do or figure things out. I had a lot of surgeries (from Shriner’s Hospital) throughout my childhood and I am so grateful for the time that hospital took their time to help me to figure out how to use prosthetics and feeding myself and cook meals with my mechanical arms. I had parents who took time to help me grow and teach me how to take care of myself ad taught me how I can get through things without giving up and it was not easy but without learning these basics principles I don’t know where I would be right now. My father died of a heart attack when I was 15 years old about 5 years ago my family and I had a hard time to lose somebody that was very important in my life who I was able to talked to about my life and learn from him in how to build machinery equipments and how to not give up on life. My dad was a great example to me, my family, and everybody around home he respected everyone and was a great dad I always looked up too. I miss him a lot and being on a two year Mission from “The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints” It sometimes difficult to not have a dad around and to talk to him physically. But I know that the choices that I have made or still making and I’m striving to be like what my dad did and be patience and to never give up I will be able to keep fighting in what’s going to happen in the future.
                                                   My Dad (Darin Dean Pratt)
                                                    I was 14 years old

I encourage all those that are thinking about quitting in life and to not move on to NOT think that because I know in fact that God does love you and he truly cares about you and he knows everything your feeling and wants to help you if we just ask him in prayer and I guarantee you he will answer your prayer one way or the other. Here is an example when I prayed to my Heavenly Father (God) the day that my dad died “why did my dad leave us behind? we need him” that prayer I said the answer didn’t come right away and about 3 years later the answered came in another way and I realized that answers don’t always come by prayer but in what we do in our daily life and how we over come trials and difficulties. So for those that think they should give up on life. I urge you to not give up and to “Stand back up and press forward” and letting God be in our day to day life and to figure out ways to overcome challenges. Because if you do so you will feel a great peace in your life and things will get better I know they will always have a good attitude.

No comments:

Welcome to Elder Julian Gordon Pratt Blog

I hope you enjoy my posts. If you got any questions about my posts let me know.